Versan® Strong Shots 5 in 1 with sugar and sweetener
Movement is an activity that involves many body systems and affects our health, well -being and quality of life. Free movements are ensured by a harmonious, interconnected activity of bones, joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments:
• bones help the body save posture;
• muscles allow the body to move, change their position in space;
• tendons convey muscle strength to the bones, make the joints move;
• ligaments strengthen the joints, guarantee the accuracy of movements;
• The joints provide body mobility and the range of movements.
To ensure free, harmonious movements, it is important to take care of the health of bones, muscles, joints, tendons and ligaments, correcting the mode of labor and rest, using optimal physical activity and, of course, supplying these structures with the necessary nutrients.
Versan ® Strong Shots is a fluid for oral use, which in a daily dose provides substances necessary for bones, muscles, joints, tendons and ligaments, for your free movements.
Vitamin D, vitamin K, manganese and zinc contribute to the health of bones. Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/use of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D helps to maintain the normal function of muscles. Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue. Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen, which is necessary for the normal functioning of bones and cartilage. Zinc contributes to the normal protein synthesis and helps to ensure the normal metabolism of macronutrients. Vitamin C, vitamin B12, manganese and ginger contribute to normal energy exchange. And vitamin C, and vitamin B12, and turmeric contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system. Both vitamin C and vitamin B 12 help reduce fatigue and weakness. Zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin B12, selenium, ginger and turmeric contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system. Selenium, zinc, manganese, vitamin C, vitamin E, ginger and turmeric contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Adults should take the contents of 1 bottle per day during meals. Shake before use. To achieve a positive effect, it is recommended to use for 2-3 months.
Warning: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the food supplement as a replacement for full and balanced nutrition. It is not recommended for obstruction of the biliary tract, cholangitis, liver diseases, gallstone disease and other diseases of the biliary tract.
Store in a dry place at a temperature of up to 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
• E 422 – glycerin
• E 433 – polyoxyethyleneorbitanmoneoleat (polysorbate 80)
• E 415 – Xanthan gum
• E 150A – caramel
• E 202 – potassium sorbate
• E 211 – Sodium benzoate
• E 955 – SURRELOSE
• E 330 – citric acid
• zinc (zinc gluconate) – 10 mg
• manganese (manganese gluconate) – 4 mg
• Selenite (sodium selenite) – 55 μg
• silicon (silicon dioxide) – 1 mg
• The flavor is natural orange – – MG
• natural lemon flavor – – MG
• Water – – MG
• fructose – – mg
• hydrolyzed collagen – 5000 mg
• Chondroitin sulfate – 500 mg
• Glucosamine sulfate – 500 mg
• methyl sulfonylmetatan (MSM) – 500 mg
• Hyaluronic acid – 25 mg
• Claw Devil (Harpagophytum Procambens), root, extract – 50 mg
• Japanese sorrel (Fallopia Japonica/Polygonum Cuspidatum), root, extract – 25.4 mg
• Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), root, extract – 5 mg
• turmeric (CURCUMA LONGA), rhizomes, extract – 79.2 mg
• turmeric (CURCUMA LONGA), rhizomes, extract – 4.75 mg
• Vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid)-160 mg
• Vitamin E (DL-alpha tocopherilatate)-10 mg α-te
• Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) – 10 μg
• Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) – 10 μg
• Vitamin K (menachinon) – 75 μg